A Historic Merge
Three movements, moving as one. On this website we have come to know Modis Academy, Spring Professional and Pre-skilling. These three movements have a lot in common, in fact they pursue the same interests.
We advocate a merge with these three movements, in order to create a new movement.
A movement of a workforce that is ready to stay ahead of the change by making the change.
Firstly, it is important to compare the different movements with each other. What are the common interests? What are the core values of each organisation? What target audiences do the organisations have?
Secondly, we have to determine how we will move as one movement. What do we stand for, what are our goals and what do we bring the Netherlands?
We are the new Modis Academy. Together with Pre-skilling and Spring Professional we have merged into one company with one brand, in order to make a real difference in this world.
We cater for a workforce that is on the one hand adapted to the changes of the world and on the other hand we are creating a workforce that is ahead of the change and that will simultaneously make the change in the world.
We are aiming to...
We are aiming to provide youth, young adults and adults with the right skills to make a difference. We do this by pre-skilling the youth and by reskilling and upskilling the (young) adults.
Together we can make the change, Together we can accomplish our goals, Together we can stay ahead of the change.
Let the young flourish in order to let the eldery flourish!
We bring the Netherlands...
We bring the Netherlands a future. A future, which prospers. Not only in the area of economics, but also and mostly in the area of people. It is the people who make the real difference, it is the people who let your organisation thrive, it is the people who will ensure you stay ahead of the change.
Thirdly, it is important to look at the opportunities and the difficulties of the market. Besides that, it is valuable to look at other companies, that have the same interests. They could be competitors or interesting partners.
There are a lot of opportunities in the area of creating a workforce that posses the right skills for this era. Most of the companies, universities and other training institutes are foccusing on young adults and reskilling the current workforce. However, with this historic merge we can create a unique force that no organization has ever put in practise: pre-skilling the people, who will form the new workforce, workforce 4.0.
The new Modis Academy will be able to find a good balance between the older ways of working and a whole new way of working. Therefore, the Modis Academy has a unique selling point, which makes the academey more interesting in relation to other organizations.
Difficulties are challenges. And as all the three movements have an entrepreneurial mindset these challenges won’t be a problem, but something interesting to focus on. There are three important challenges:
1. Finding the right people to pre-skill, reskill and upskill.
2. Predict what skills will be the most important ones in the future.
3. Keeping the young people satisfied at their positions (prevent job-hopping)
These challenges have a single solution: Go speak with the youth. Listen to them, brainstorm with them, develop ideas and solutions with them.
Competitors and Partners
It is clear that there are many opportunities for the Modis Academy by closing partnerships with primary schools, high schools, polytechnics, universities and other educational institutions. On the one hand for finding the right people to pre-skill, reskill and upskill and on the other hand to provide the candidates with the best education.
Besides that, it would be valuable to close partnerships with companies that will (eventually) hire the candidates. Not only to be sure you can offer the candidates a job, but also to cater for a good learning environment. The most effective way of learning is, doing. Companies can provide that possibility.
“Tell me and I forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand” – Confucius (551-479 B.C.) / Xunzi (340-245 B.C.)
There are also some competitors in the market of reskilling and upskilling the workforce. Down below I will discuss the most important ones.
1. Randstad. I think this is one of the biggest competitors in the market, mostly because Randstad covers also the same services as the Adecco Group. However, in the area of reskilling and upskilling the workfore I think the Modis Academy has a better position in the market. Not only because they focus namely on reskilling and upskilling the workforce with the needed expertises for the future, but also because they have a unique service: pre-skilling.
Here you can read something more about the courses Randstad offers: https://www.randstad.nl/werknemers/opleidingen
2. Young Capital. This is also an important competitor. They have developed different programmes for students and eldery people to gain more knowledge and assimilate the new skills. They call this: “Young Capital Next”. And they use the slogan: “Learn it. Work it. Make it.”
Here you can find out more about Young Capital Next: https://next.youngcapital.nl/
3. There are many other organizations in the employment sector that are offering courses and training on different expertises. Think about organizations as Manpower, Unique and Tempo-Team. However, these organizations aren’t necassarily offering courses related to the future workforce: workforce 4.0. That makes the Modis Academy more relevant.
Fourthly, it is important to develop a unique, outstanding and extraordinary market-entry strategy.
We can develop this because we have first put forward our common interests, values and target audiences. Than we have stated who we are, what we bring and what our goals are. And after that we have investigated the opportunities, difficulties, possible partners and competitors of the market.
Below, you can find a video, in which the market-entry strategy is explained and in which we will give a short summary on what we have explained on the website.
We strongly recommend you to watch it.
Don't only adapt to change
make the change
Are you interested in the ambitions of the youth?
Are you interested in the passion of the youth?
Are you interested in the hobby’s of the youth?